We offer Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2 courses for members and non-members.
The course is a minimum of 6 hours (Full Day) and is a qualification that last 3 years. It comes with a certification from the Self Defence Federation.
We advise all Instructors and assistant instructors to gain this qualification if teaching in any capacity.
£45 members £50 non members
Our Course covers:
- Understanding the Role of a First Aider
- Recording Incidents and actions
- Equipment lists and availability
- Assess the situation and circumstances to act safely, promptly and effectively
- Administer First Aid to a Casualy who is unconscious
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer First aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer First aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleedind
- Administer First aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide first aid for minor injuries ( small cuts, grazes, bruises, sprains and breaks)